About us Programs Help and Donate Contact
ro hu
As a business, it does not cost anything to direct
20% of the corporate tax to the SAMR.

INDIVIDUALS

Be a volunteer!

The Romanian Maltese Relief Service supports volunteering and youth involvement in solving the problems faced by the disadvantaged people of the Romanian society. Meanwhile, the volunteer program aims to develop positive character traits and the spiritual and social development of its members.

What activities will be conducted as a volunteer?

The range of programs and projects is very diverse and the volunteer activities depend on the city they take place in, the Romanian Maltese Relief Service having 17 branches and subsidiaries nationwide.

Write to us in what city you are, what you think you can help with, what would you like to do and with what type of beneficiaries (children, seniors, disabled, etc.) and we’ll direct you to the projects and programs leaders.

Sign up as a SAMR volunteer by filling
the following form::

INDIVIDUALS

2% of the income tax

The state taxes each year, by 16%, the revenues you get, whether obtained as wage, liberal professions or from other sources. 98% of this tax goes to the state for sure. YOU can decide if the remaining 2% goes to a non-governmental organization or also to the state.

Thus, without spending anything, you can get directly involved in the community you belong to, by supporting the projects and programs of the Romanian Maltese Relief Service.

Choose from the archive below Form 230 (for income from wages) or 200 (for income from other sources) corresponding to the subsidiary / branch that you want to support. If you want to support national projects, please choose the forms of the Romanian Maltese Relief Service (SAMR).

INDIVIDUALS

Donate in kind

Through these types of donations, you have the possibility to help the vulnerable groups by offering them products or services to improve their standard of living. All help is appreciated and encouraged by the Romanian Maltese Relief Service, because it contributes to building a better life for disadvantaged people, being at the same time the support that they need to cope with the difficulties they face every day.

To make this type of donations, please contact us at maltez@maltez.ro

Companies

Sponsorship Agreements

Support a subsidiary

Choose one of the 17 branches of the Romanian Maltese Relief Service and you can support financially their entire activity! Each of them aims to provide a more dignified life to the bystanders, supporting them through the developed programs and initiated projects.

Support the organization

For 25 years, the Romanian Maltese Relief Service runs programs for the benefit of vulnerable people, providing them with constant support in shaping a better life. Through these activities, the organization contributes to solving some of the social problems in the country, to the awareness of the population and the development of the civil society. You can support too the Romanian Maltese Relief Service and thus contribute to achieving its mission!

Support a project

Choose one of the programs of the Romanian Maltese Relief Service and support a project that will help a certain disadvantaged segment. Whether it’s about children, the elderly or disabled persons, you can give them a better chance at life by contributing financially to improving their existing conditions.

If you are interested to support our organization, please contact

Tischler Ferenc
General Secretary
+40 264 595801
tischler.ferenc@maltez.ro

Companies

20% of the corporate tax

If you represent a business, you can redirect 20% of the corporate tax to the Romanian Maltese Relief Service, without any costs incurred.

You can thus contribute to a significant progress in solving social problems and in the development of the civil society.

Without spending anything, you improve the living conditions of disadvantaged people and become a sponsor of the Romanian Maltese Relief Service.

If you are interested to support our organization, please contact

Tischler Ferenc
General Secretary
+40 264 595801
tischler.ferenc@maltez.ro